- What's New
- For Sale
- Financial Calculators
- Kids Calculators
- Free Annual Credit Report
- Consumer Credit Card Information
- Community Links
Click Here to get the latest news about North Salem State Bank!
What's For Sale?
North Salem State Bank occasionally offers a variety of vehicles and properties for sale to the public. Click Here to visit our For Sale page for more information, or call us at 765-676-5100.
These easy-to-use online calculators can help you solve common financial problems.
Kids can use this calculator to figure how much they will need to save to reach their goals.
You may be asked to provide financial statements or other documentation to process your loan application. Please consult with your loan officer to determine which forms you may need.
- Business Financial Statement
- Agricultural Financial Statement
- Agricultural Loan Crop Listing
- Agricultural Loan Earnings Statement
- Agricultural Loan Projected Cash Flow
- Personal Financial Statement
- Change of Address Form - You can update your address and phone number at any of our locations or by printing out a change of address form and mailing it to North Salem State Bank, P.O. Box 97, North Salem, IN 46165.
Click Here to fight identity theft by monitoring and reviewing your credit report. This website allows you to request a free copy of your credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Greater Danville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Greencastle Chamber of Commerce
- Hendricks County Community Foundation
- Putnam County Community Foundation
- Montgomery County Community Foundation
- Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership
- Greencastle/Putnam County Development Center
- Montgomery County Economic Development Center
- Danville Community School Corporation
- Greencastle Community School Corporation
- North West Hendricks School Corporation
- South Montgomery Community School Corporation
- North Putnam Community School Corporation
- South Putnam Community School Corporation
- Boone County Chamber of Commerce
- Lebanon Community School Corporation
- Western Boone School Corporation
- Zionsville Community School Corporation
- Sheridan Community School Corporation
- Boone County Economic Development